There is a new update coming to Pokémon Go but if you’re an android user, you can get it before everyone else by getting the Android application package (APK) version. This might sound like something that can get you banned but it’s completely legal according to the Terms of Service.
According to Pokémon Go Hub, here’s what is included with the new update:
Capture location: The location where a Pokémon was caught will now be displayed on their information screen.
Pokémon GO Plus and Incense: Trainers can attempt to capture Pokémon they encounter from using Incense with the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
Minor bug fixes.
- Open the Settings on your Android Phone
- Go to Settings >> Applications or a similar category depending on the phone you have
- Find an option called “Unknown source” and enable it
- Go to APKMirror and download the Pokémon GO installation file
- Open the installation file and let the app install
- Login using PTC or Google login