Pokémon GO has finally been decoded which means people have been able to read the code in the game and decipher a lot of things about it. Many people have been rumoring about a master ball and it is confirmed that there is one.
Here are the updates that were found within the game, enjoy!
– The Trainer Level Cap is 40.
– Egg’s cap at Level 20, so if you get an Egg at Level 37 it’ll still hatch at the same quality as if you were level 20.
– Wild Pokemon cap at Level 30, meaning after Level 30 everyone will find the same max CP Pokemon and it’ll be a matter of spending the candy and stardust to upgrade them to your level’s cap based on their CP arc.
– There is an achievement/badge rank above gold.
– Curveballs and Accurate Throws (Nice, Great, Etc) have been confirmed as helping with the capture chance of a Pokeball throw.
– There may be future Incubators that reduce the amount of kilometers needed before they hatch. (There is an incubator called “distance” in the code)
– Moves have an Accuracy and a Critical Hit Rate.
– Each unique Pokemon has it’s own Capture and Flee rate.
– Move Damage may go up with Trainer Level.
– Pokemon do become harder to catch as you level up.
– Mewtwo, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno are Legendary.
– Mew is Mythic.
– Farfetch’d is out there… somewhere. As is Ditto.
– The Charge Meter is filled 0.5 for each 1 HP of damage dealt. This means a super effective move that does more damage will charge the special attack faster – that is actually really important to know.
– To level from 39 to 40 takes FIVE MILLION EXPERIENCE, and going from 1 to 40 takes Twenty Million. On my best day I can get about one hundred thousand exp, maybe 125k. So that’s like 3-4 months to go from 39 to 40. Won’t be seeing that any time soon! lol
– Pokemon have a base Attack, Defense and Stamina (HP) – thus they do not have a Attack and Special Attack stat like in the 3DS games.
– Dragonite has the strongest base attack for non-legends, at 250.
– MewTwo has a base attack of 284.
– Moltres has the highest base attack of the three legendary birds.
– Articuno has the highest base defense of the three.
– Zapdos is almost as high as Moltres in base attack but is likely lower due to Type Advantage.
– Pokemon have an evolution modifier AND a HP modifier when they evolve both CP and HP go up a set multiplier.
– Defending Pokemon at a Gym attack every 1.5 seconds.
– The Master Ball is in the game, no clue where it is found.
– The Legendary Pokemon do have a spawn rate – BUT – they have no capture rate, could this mean they require a Master Ball?
– STAB is present in the game, giving a 25% Bonus to an attack move. STAB stands for “Same Type Attack Bonus” and means if a Grass Pokemon uses a Grass move it will hit harder than if a Ground Pokemon used the same Grass move. This is a big deal confirmation.
These aren’t 100% confirmed to come out, just what our sources has found in the game files.
Hope it’s helpful!